Do I cook the stuffing in the turkey or not?
What’s the difference between sweet potatoes and yams?
What’s a the heck is giblet?
Oh, the worries and stresses of preparing the ideal Thanksgiving meal. Just in case some of you are in need of a little assistance with your Thanksgiving dinner, here are a few sites and hotline numbers I’ve come across in the last few days.
- Butterball Turkey Talk-line – 1-800-BUTTERBALL or email email@example.com
- Honeysuckle White Hotline – 1-800-810-6325, www.honeysucklewhite.com
- National Turkey Federation – www.eatturkey.com
- Libby’s Consumer Hotline – 1-800-854-0374, www.verybestbanking.com
- Ocean Spray – 1-800-662-3263 , www.oceanspray.com
- Crisco Pie Hotline – 1-877-FOR PIE TIPS (877) 367-7438), www.crisco.com
Looking for some last minute recipes:
How about some quick and easy ideas for centerpieces. I love this one, and it’s so simple–just fill vases with acorns.